Friday, February 19, 2010

Hugga-Bugga

It seems February is the month for little ones, 90% of the shoots I have done this month have been of newborns and other itty-bittys. I have to admit, I've been absolutely loving it. It's so refreshing to be able to spend all my time and attention on one little being. It's amazing the expressions and personality that emerge within an hour. I can't wait to post all of the sessions. For now, meet Rhett.


He just turned 6 months old and oh, what a charmer! As I've been going through his session I've had the hardest time narrowing down which pictures to edit.








Stay tuned, because there will be more of this little guy coming. This was only the first little get-up of his session.

1 comments:

Katy said...

oh my heart.... i love your photos!!!

this little guy is sooooo precious! i love love love the hat and basket.


great. now i want one.

Post a Comment