Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Glass

Recently, I made a plunge and bought this little beauty. Of course one of the first things I did after I got it was grab my monkeys and head out the door to experiment with it.


Ha! What little cheesers, eh? The only problem? My baby didn't really give a hoot about my new lens. Nope, she didn't care at all. She didn't want the camera anywhere near her.


This was one of the nicer looks she gave me. Maybe it was the missed nap, or the cold or maybe her flower was too big....you never know. Like at any good mama I respected her wishes and only grumbled a little bit. Luckily, my other monkey was in an especially good mood that day.









It was a good thing she was so cooperative because the lens has a defocus control on it which is an all new thing to me. Oh what fun it is, though. I tell you, I am head-over-heels in love with this lens...the sharpness, the compression...I dream about it at night. Is that weird?

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Shut UP!! Awesome lens!! :) I'm so excited for you!

Nicholle said...

Your kids are too cute!

Post a Comment