Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring

I love Spring in Utah. Seriously. I know there are a lot of complaints about it but I love how it always keeps you on your toes. It's never boring, that's for sure. For example, just over a week ago I had a wonderful session with this little guy.




There was a lot of climbing, exploring and playing. Green grass. Shorts. Flip-flops and bare-feet. It was glorious.






And then...this morning I wake up to a front yard covered, and I mean covered in snow. I betcha, within a week it will be back to more of this though...









Speaking of Spring, I'm making a Spring goal (I can do that, you see, because I was so extremely sick for all of January that I never made any new year's goals) to be a better blogger. Man, I've sure let it slip. Remember that cute couple I posted a sneak peak of, oh say over a month ago? Sheesh. Well maybe I can start by getting a few more of them up. After all, it was a really fun session.

Oh and one more little thing, I know it's after Easter and all but I still have a handful of Easter Bunny pictures that haven't been claimed and I couldn't mail out because I wasn't able to read the email addy. Soooo, if you never got your picture (and still want it) send me an email message and we will get it sorted out. Sound good? :)

1 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

What a cute little guy! Looks like he had just as much as you did!

Post a Comment