Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello

Would you believe at this very moment I have NO... ZERO...ZILCH sessions to edit or print orders to put in?! I fully intend to enjoy this little break for the next few days. Heck, maybe I'll even be able to post a REAL post, you know, one with more than one picture. But not tonight. Much too tired. So for now, enjoy this sweet little pea.


Pretty dang cute, eh? She stole my heart, anyway.

Speaking of babies...I have one due in August. Which means, I won't be taking any sessions in August and will only be doing limited sessions this Fall. Just something to keep in mind as you are planning any upcoming pictures.

2 comments:

liz said...

So adorable! It would be fun for me to do a shoot with you someday... if we're ever around the other person.

Jess Young said...

What a georgeous picture. You are gifted and well-studied.

Post a Comment